Bring your family to downtown Waterloo to discover, explore and play. March 13 – 17, 2017. Special dates and times at each location.
- 1,000 Book Give-Away! Sponsored by Black Hawk County Gaming Association.
- Phelps Youth Pavilion
- Cedar Valley SportsPlex swimming only. Morning times. M-Th.
- Black Hawk Children’s Theatre
- Dan Gable Wrestling Hall of Fame
- John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum
- Bluedorn Science Imaginarium
- Waterloo Public Library
- Sullivan Brothers Iowa Veterans Museum and Grout Museum,
- Young Arena ice skating
- YWCA swimming only. Afternoon and evening times. M-Th New this year!
- Special Events (special days and times)
Download the complete flyer.
Tips to have the GREATEST Spring Break.
- Admission is $1 per kid at each attraction. Accompanying adults get in for $1. (Special rules apply in some locations.)
- All kids must be accompanied by an adult. Supervision is required in all venues.
- Plan ahead for special times and dates when $1 admission is available.
- If you plan to ice skate, bring a helmet and pads, too!
- It will be busy so come early in the day and early in the week (Monday – Tuesday).
- Parking is limited in some locations, so use the public parking downtown.
- Enjoy the rest of the fun downtown, including hotel rooms for only $59.95 per night.
Check out a sneak preview of our new Spring Break commercial produced by the super talented kids at SayYes2Technology.