Bring your family to downtown Waterloo, March 18 – 22, 2019 for the World’s Greatest Spring Break for Kids.
- Black Hawk Children’s Theatre Check back for times.
- Bluedorn Science Imaginarium
- Cedar Valley SportsPlex Swimming only. Check back for times.
- Dan Gable Wrestling Hall of Fame
- Phelps Youth Pavilion
- Sullivan Brothers Iowa Veterans Museum and Grout Museum
- Young Arena Check back for times.
- YWCA Swimming only. Check back for times.
- Waterloo Public Library. Free. Open all week.
- Check back for special events and more venues.
Tips to have the GREATEST Spring Break.
- Admission is $1 per kid at each attraction. Accompanying adults get in for $1. (Special rules apply in some locations.)
- All kids must be accompanied by an adult. Supervision is required in all venues.
- Plan ahead for special times and dates when $1 admission is available.
- If you plan to ice skate, bring a helmet and pads, too!
- It will be busy so come early in the day and early in the week (Monday – Tuesday).
- Parking is limited in some locations, so use the public parking downtown.