Bring your family to downtown Waterloo, March 12 – 16, 2018 for the World’s Greatest Spring Break for Kids.
- Black Hawk Children’s Theatre Daily, 1pm – 3pm.
- Bluedorn Science Imaginarium
- Cedar Valley SportsPlex Swimming only. Morning times. M-Th.
- Dan Gable Wrestling Hall of Fame
- John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum. Free.
- Phelps Youth Pavilion
- Sullivan Brothers Iowa Veterans Museum and Grout Museum
- Young Arena Select hours.
- YWCA Swimming only. Special hours afternoon and evening.
- Waterloo Public Library. Free. Open all week.
- Special Event: Dr. Seuss on the Loose. March 12, 10am – 11:30am at the Waterloo Public Library.
Tips to have the GREATEST Spring Break.
- Admission is $1 per kid at each attraction. Accompanying adults get in for $1. (Special rules apply in some locations.)
- All kids must be accompanied by an adult. Supervision is required in all venues.
- Plan ahead for special times and dates when $1 admission is available.
- If you plan to ice skate, bring a helmet and pads, too!
- It will be busy so come early in the day and early in the week (Monday – Tuesday).
- Parking is limited in some locations, so use the public parking downtown.
$1 Hot Chocolate for Kids 12 and Under at SideCar Coffee in the WonderBread building next to the Waterloo Public Library. (Limit 2 kids per adult drink)