16,225 people turned out for the World’s Greatest Spring Break for Kids, March 12 – 16, 2018! If you were one of them, we are SO HAPPY that you visited! It was our highest attended spring break to date!
Check back in late 2018 to see what we have in store for next year.
Remember that you can ALWAYS visit the fabulous attractions in downtown Waterloo. They are open year-round and offer many affordable options for families.
- Phelps Youth Pavilion
- Black Hawk Children’s Theatre
- Dan Gable Wrestling Hall of Fame
- John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum
- Bluedorn Science Imaginarium
- Waterloo Public Library
- Sullivan Brothers Iowa Veterans Museum and Grout Museum,
- Young Arena
- Cedar Valley SportsPlex
- YWCA of Black Hawk County