- Bluedorn Science Imaginarium
- Black Hawk Children’s Theatre
- Cedar Valley SportsPlex. Swimming only. Select morning times.
- Dan Gable Wrestling Museum. Free.
- Hawkeye Community College STEM Lab. Select times.
- John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum. Free.
- Phelps Youth Pavilion
- Sullivan Brothers Iowa Veterans Museum and Grout Museum
- Volunteer Center of Cedar Valley. Special events at select times.
- Waterloo Public Library. Free. Special events at select times.
- Young Arena Public skating. Select times.
- YWCA Swimming only. Select afternoon times.
Tips to have the GREATEST Spring Break.
- Admission is $1 per kid at each attraction. Accompanying adults get in for $1. (Special rules apply in some locations.)
- All kids must be accompanied by an adult. Supervision is required in all venues.
- Plan ahead for special times and dates when $1 admission is available.
- If you plan to ice skate, bring a helmet and pads, too!
- It will be busy so come early in the day and early in the week (Monday – Tuesday are the least busy days).
- Parking is limited in some locations, so use the public parking downtown.