- Phelps Youth Pavilion
- Young Arena* ice skating
- Black Hawk Children’s Theatre
- Dan Gable Wrestling Hall of Fame
- Bluedorn Science Imaginarium
- Waterloo Public Library
- Cedar Valley SportsPlex* swimming only
- Sullivan Brothers Iowa Veterans Museum and Grout Museum,
- Special Events
*March 17 – 20.
Download the 2014 Spring Break Guide!
Tips to have the GREATEST Spring Break.
- Admission is $1 per kid at each attraction. Accompanying adults get in for $1.
- All kids must be accompanied by an adult. Supervision is required in all venues.
- Plan ahead for special times and dates* when $1 admission is available.
- If you plan to ice skate, bring a helmet and pads, too!
- It will be busy so come early in the day and early in the week (Monday – Tuesday).
- Parking is limited in some locations, so use the public parking downtown.
- Enjoy the rest of the fun downtown has to offer, including hotel rooms for only $55 per night.