Bring your family to downtown Waterloo to discover, explore and play. March 16 – 20, 2015.
Special dates and time at each location.
- 1,000 Book Give-Away!
- Phelps Youth Pavilion
- Black Hawk Children’s Theatre
- Dan Gable Wrestling Hall of Fame
- New in 2015! John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum (Tuesday – Friday)
- Bluedorn Science Imaginarium
- Waterloo Public Library
- Sullivan Brothers Iowa Veterans Museum and Grout Museum,
- Young Arena ice skating (no Friday)
- Cedar Valley SportsPlex swimming only
- Special Events (special days and times)
Download the 2015 flyer.
Tips to have the GREATEST Spring Break.
- Admission is $1 per kid at each attraction. Accompanying adults get in for $1.
- All kids must be accompanied by an adult. Supervision is required in all venues.
- Plan ahead for special times and dates when $1 admission is available.
- If you plan to ice skate, bring a helmet and pads, too!
- It will be busy so come early in the day and early in the week (Monday – Tuesday).
- Parking is limited in some locations, so use the public parking downtown.
- Enjoy the rest of the fun downtown, including hotel rooms for only $59.95 per night.